- M.Sc. in Geographic Information System from Edinburgh University 1990
- Member of the Royal Institute of Chartered Surveyor, MRICS
- Visiting Lecturer of HK Polytechnic University, M.Sc. Course in Geographic
- Visiting Lecturer of Chinese University, Post-graduate course in Geographic Information System
- Honarary Lecturer of Hong Kong University, Master Degree course in Geographic Information System
- Speaker in Rotary Club on commercial satellite image map
- Speaker for Caritas Youth Center on commercial satellite image map
- Speaker of Hong Kong Museum of History on Chinese Feng Shui Map History
- Speaker in Rotary Club on Chinese Heritage Feng Shui
- Speaker of Peer Review Conference in Yale University, USA, on Feng Shui
- Speaker of Museum of History in Hong Kong on Chinese Feng Shui Map
- Speaker of Institute of Chartered Surveyors in Hong Kong
- Expert reporting on various local high court case and international court case on satellite image analysis and aerial photograph interpretation
- Speaker in Educational IT Conference on 3D map production on Edutainment Theory
- Project Director of more than 1000 pages of website construction for Environmental Education
- Project Director of more than 500 pages of website construction for Biology syllabus of secondary school
- International consultant for Provincial Geographic Information System, Ministry of Nature Resource, Ontario provincial government, Canada
- Speaker in Hong Kong Day in Toronto for Hong Kong Tourism Association on Feng Shui
A Smart City Approach: An Introduction of Feng Shui. GeoSmart Summit 2014, Hong Kong 2014, 16-17 June 2014. LEE, Thomas. 2000.
Feng Shui: A Geological Perspective. Quarry Conference Hong Kong 2000, 17-18 November 2000. LEE, Thomas. 2000.
Space Technology and Role Play Game Design in Multi-Media Educational CD Production for Hong Kong History. International IT conference of Geo-Spatial Education, Hong Kong, 6-8 July 2000. LEE, Thomas. 1999.
RTK DGPS for Digital Photogrammetry in Spatio-temporal Analysis of a Very Large Scale Landslide in Hong Kong. The First Hong Kong Symposium on Satellite Positioning System Applications (SPSA), 11 December 1999 LEE, Thomas. 1995.
Kan Yu – The Book of Change in Environmental and Architecture Planning. “Greening of the Blue” conference in Yale University, 4-5 May 1996. LEE, Thomas. 1995.
Temporal Location Theory, GeoInformatics’95, Chinese Professionals Geographic Information System Association, May 1995. LEE, Thomas. 1995.
Flight Simulation on SPOT DEM, SPOT and GIS – Seminar for users of satellite imagery and Geographic Information System in Southasia – Singapore, April 1995. LEE, Thomas. 1991.
Expert Spatial Decision Support System: A Case Study of Hospital Location-Allocation Analysis in the Lothian Region, Scotland, Proceedings, Second International Conference on Computer in Urban Management, Volume Two, July 6-8-1991. LEE, Thomas. 1989.
MIDA Real Time Data Processing System in Topographical Surveying, The surveying Technician, June/July 1989.